As our membership base continues to grow and we see applications increasing, leadership wanted to respond to this influx by promoting 2 members to Recruit Officers. The purpose of creating this position was to help make sure that people who were genuinely trying to be a part of the community would be assigned to an “instant buddy” who they could shadow, ask questions and have someone to vouch for them or help them with anything they need to know.
Their position entails:
1. Being assigned new applicants after they apply by me (current recruits/applicants will be assigned per below.)
2. Recruit officer adds their applicants/recruits to their Steam friends if they are not already and touches base with them.
3. These people are now the Officer’s “buddies” and the Officer is the go-to person for questions or concerns about the clan.
4. It is the Officer’s job to make people aware of when their applicants reach their 2 week mark after they applied so they are eligible to be sponsored. Officers can sponsor their applicants.
5. It is the Officer’s job to make me aware of when their recruits’ 2 week recruitment period is reached so they are eligible for a membership vote.
6. Any problems with applicants/recruits can be handled at the Officer’s discretion and if it’s important enough, told to leaders so they are aware.
With that said, leadership felt Fusion and Christine were good fits for the position and their positions are in place effective immediately. Fusion is currently in the process of moving and may be in and out for the next 2 weeks, so I will double up with his applicants so they get the support they need.
For current recruits/applicants, here are the assignments:
2. Habanero Hero
8. MERC Janos
Please join me in congratulating Christine and Fusion on their promotions and ask any questions if you may have them about this new system.